We received some absolutely gorgeous photos from Mr. Amitananda Das along with this letter:
I have been a Mensa member for nearly 55 years and a SIGHT host in Kolkata for over 50 years. I put in my application for your group only today. However, I’m sending to you a few photos from our tour of Europe last year.
To add some background to the photos:-
1) No 37] The Austrian parliament in Vienna
2) No 245] The Hungarian parliament in Budapest (one of the largest parliament buildings in the world), lit up at night
3) No 295] Our daughter Briti at the castle in Bratislava
4) No 383] The “love-lock bridge” in Prague
5) No 446] My wife Krishna, Elke Berger of German Mensa and myself in Munich. Elke stayed for a fortnight in our house in 2013 and she came down from Stuttgart to meet us at Munich in 2017.
6) No 627] Mozart’s birthplace in Salzburg
7) No 872] Innsbruck from the top of the hill at Nordkette
Hope you will like the photos.